Monday, May 21, 2007

The Pay Phone of Human Misery

There's a homeless man down there at the drug addict pay phone. He caught my attention because he was saying, "None of you cocksuckers care anyway!". I thought, hey, I care, and looked out my window.
He was on one of those bikes that has a big cart attached to the back of it, and he was straddling it while trying to use the phone. He had a cup of Starbucks coffee on top of the phone (Venti!), and was trying to dial while being really mad.
He just kind of kept on stabbing at it, and finally yelled, "Motherfuckers broke my phone!". Then, he hit the phone so hard it knocked his Starbucks off of there and onto the pavement. "Now you motherfucking cocksuckers made me spill my coffee!" It rolled down the sidewalk, and he rode away, first crashing into the recycling bins, talking about how he was tired of all of it.

This made me really sad. It made me want to go tell him; hey man, it's not the phone's fault, and the only reason I plugged the slot for quarters with a broken plastic knife was because I don't think you should do drugs!
And for that matter guy, have you noticed how God hates you? I mean, he made me do that to the phone so you can't get drugs! Now you're really mad, and you're probably going to get arrested for punching a security guard or something. I mean, God really hates you!


So I went over to Saint Cupcake! It always makes me feel a lot better. They're cupcakes, right? But GOURMET cupcakes! It's like there's some kind of new-wave dessert revolution happening in this city, and I LOVE IT!

Peace.

No comments: