Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Thanks Taking

Hideous. Diseased. And sanctioned by God.

As Ozzy Osbourne once said, "God cursed all of you."
Well, and more to the point, I've never been a church-going type, but I'm happy to say that I finally found a bunch of people who really get it: The Westboro Baptist Church of Kansas, U.S.A.!

They care about things that are irrelevant and stupid, sure. They do such ridiculous things in pursuit of a completely one-note political agenda, it's like they're funded by some liberal slush fund or something.
And of course, they certainly look like a bunch of exquisite little men who talk a little too much about their wives while they're "fellowshipping" at the gym...And their women are all tanks, but still, they do get the most important message of all:

GOD HATES THE WORLD! It's so great to finally find a church that 's willing to admit that!
Check out their rad video!




Wow. I normally hate choirs. This almost makes up for my tumor/plague ridden turkey I'm forced to eat (It's Law) every year at this time.
But unlike my increasingly vindictive and childish Tormentor, I like the world. The world has cupcakes, and Oprah, who has her own catalogue (!!!!), where you can buy clothes to identify yourself as part of Team O! Here's a sneak peek!



So, in the world to come where everybody will dress like A Fat, so nobody feels bad about themselves, people will finally stop worrying about the God thing altogether. And for that, I'm taking some Thanks this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

princeO'darkness said...

Oh Dieta! To YOU a hug!