Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Worm That Doth Devour Itself

You know, after a long, hot day in Hell, there is nothing I like better than a warm bath and listening to some Ronnie James Dio:
"Again and again! Again and again! AND AGAIIIIIN!"
Man, that guy's good. And short: he's like, three feet tall or something. I think the only reason his voice is so awesome, and not squeaky and cute like other Little People is Studio
Trickery.

But the other thing I love is when Christians argue with each other. I mean, I'm a pretty live-and-let-wallow-in-self-induced-misery kind of guy, but I sometimes have to stop and say, "Wait a minute: they let you people drive cars?"
Think about it: other people with delusions that big don't get to. But hey; they're their own worst enemies, and there is some great love of self-punishment going on there, so I let 'em. It's a hoot. Get them going on the gays, and they'll be there all night.

But as usual, people miss the point. I'm not saying that they're crazy for believing in a god that isn't there (I met him once, at a lunch buffet, before, you know); I'm saying that they're endangering their eternal souls believing in a god who OPENLY AND HONESTLY HATES THEM.
Right? I mean, with all the things that truly suck about this jail cell they call a planet (Saint Cupcake excepted!), who's going to say, 'Oh yeah, that I Am That I Am (his real name) sure is a sweet old guy! He loveth me so much that he makes AIDS! He makes Heroin ("God's Own Medicine") and eternal warfare followed by further malaise and suffering!'
But best of all, he makes the dupes who follow him around, singing his praises, hate each other over silly things like the gays, and the environments.

It's great: sit back and watch, and remember what Ronnie said:
"So if a stranger calls you, don't look in his eyes, cuz' it's VOO-DOOOOOO!"

Word, RJD.

No comments: